A major focus of our work is helping our clients build on strengths to bring out the best in people, organisations and communities.
Recognising what we do best, as well as what is working well in the present, provides a strong foundation for envisaging an even better future. Through this process we create even more successful outcomes.
Appreciative Inquiry is one of the key strengths-based approaches we use in our work with clients.
Would you like to:
- Implement a strategic planning process that explores creative possibilities and leads to positive action?
- Re-energise your performance review process?
- Increase staff enthusiasm and commitment?
- Build leadership capacity more effectively throughout your organisation?
- Elicit greater creativity and inspiration?
- Encourage more collaborative partnerships?
- Transform your organisation or community into an even more positive learning environment?
- Create a better sense of ownership for all your key stakeholders?
Contact us to learn more about how Appreciative Inquiry could help your organisation or community achieve such goals and become the best it can be.
Looking for Answers to all the Wrong Questions
An excellent article (PDF) by Bob New and Kathleen Rich-New of Clarity Works.