Over the years we’ve frequently mentioned St Luke’s Innovative Resources – it’s the best source we’ve found for strength-focused resources. As their tag line says, they have ‘seriously optimistic materials for life-changing conversations‘!
They also have an exciting programme of highly interactive workshops on offer for 2015.
The workshops are offered in Bendigo, Melbourne and Castlemaine. For a full list with links to complete descriptions and/or downloadable flyers, visit the workshop schedule on their website. Workshops are also listed in our Events Calendar.
Here’s the list of topics (in alphabetical order):
- Gender Fairness, Tools Workshop
- Girltopia, Tools Workshop
- Introduction to the Strengths Approach
- Strengths Approach to Supervision
- Strengths Approach Training
- Tools for Working with Families, Tools Workshop
- Tools of the Trade, Tools Workshop
- The Literary Therapist, Tools Workshop
- Walking the Boundaries, Tools Workshop
We know if you attend any of these you’ll find the session very valuable! The presenters and facilitators are all highly experienced in strength-focused approaches. You will also learn more about using some of the fabulous Innovative Resources materials, such as their books and card sets.