1. Aged Care Chair Chi Training Level One
2. Aged Care Chair Chi Training Level Two
The Aged Care Chair Chi Training workshops are ideal one day workshops for carers, diversional therapists, physios and/or lifestyle staff who would like to deliver a different meditative and exercise system, based on Tai Chi, for low care and high care residents.
Chair Chi Training is innovative and very different from other Chair and Tai Chi exercise programs:
– As well as incorporating practical skills adapted from Tai Chi, it draws on the principles and power of Appreciative Intelligence®.
– Its adaptability also makes it inclusive as it allows high care residents/clients to participate
3. A Taste of Appreciative Inquiry
This workshop is designed for all those who are dipping their toes into the Appreciative Inquiry water and would like a simple and practical guide to this approach. It is ideal for CEOs, team leaders, managers, HR or OD practitioners and anyone interested in the Appreciative Inquiry philosophy, whether personally or professionally
4. Unleashing Appreciative Intelligence
Ideal for CEOs, managers, change agents, leaders – or anyone who would like to become more successful, more creative, more resilient and more influential at work and in life.
Register here to ensure your place.