Let us help you make your next change effort an outstanding success!
In today’s fast-paced world, change is a fact of life. Whether we are responding to external factors or simply wanting to improve our personal or professional lives, we need the ability to accept, initiate, prepare for and adapt to change successfully.
Yet research shows that approximately 70% of all organisational change efforts fail! And no doubt many personal or individual change efforts suffer a similar fate.
Why? The reasons given are many, but the bottom line is that the change effort is not transformational. It may result in some improvement and can be seen as a partial success. But, in the end, nothing much really changes and it’s ‘business as usual’ – even after a huge investment of time, money, energy and resources.
As the old French proverb says, “Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose” (The more things change, the more they stay the same).
Transformational change, on the other hand:
- Is bold and compelling – includes an exciting and positive vision for the future
- Takes a whole-system approach, involving all aspects of life, all levels of an organisation or all parts of a community
- Changes the way people think as well as what they do – shifting perspectives, beliefs, attitudes and mindsets
- Aligns people around common values and shared stories that are emotionally engaging
- Unleashes passion and creativity
- Is inclusive – it engages all those affected by the change throughout the process
- Resonates deeply for everyone – while facts, analysis and critical thinking are important, it touches the heart as well
- Results in a ‘new state of being’, not simply ‘an improvement’
Does this sound like the kind of change you want to see? If so, please contact us.
How We Can Help You
But there is a solution!
Using our AQ-KQ® framework, clients experience a powerful and transformative journey of reflection, connection, improvement and action. AQ-KQ® is a unique combination of Appreciative Intelligence® and Kinaesthetic Intelligence, drawing on both Appreciative Inquiry and Tai Chi.
We specialise in transformational change and our expertise is focusing on the “people side” of that process. We work with individuals, groups/teams, organisations and communities, investing in the wisdom of people to generate and sustain successful change.
Some of the areas for which our clients engage our service include:
- Community Engagement
- Leadership Development
- Performance Management
- Strategic Planning
We facilitate the process of change.
We speak on transformational change, providing thought provoking and entertaining speeches for conferences and meetings.
Don’t get left behind in this ever-changing world!
Contact us now to discuss how we can help you make the transformational change you need to become more efficient, productive and successful.